Sunday, September 13, 2015

Roderick Biswell, 1937 to 2015

Rick Biswell

Dear ASMC Friends,

It is with great sadness that I am letting you know that Naina's husband, Rick Biswell, passed away yesterday. Naina wanted to let everyone know how much she has appreciated all of your wonderful thoughts and support during this most difficult time. She also said that she will probably need to take a couple of weeks for herself and her family before resuming activities with the club.
- Gail Height and Gary Lovell

Rick's obituary follows. Naina requested "no flowers, please."

Roderick Biswell, MD. Ophthalmology, 1937 to 2015
Thank you to my family, friends, and patients. You have been very supportive. Thank you to my patients for letting me into your lives.

Thank you Naina, Russell, Gretchen, Richard, and Erin for giving me a wonderful life.


No comments:

Post a Comment